Monday, December 9, 2013

Shoulda Been Dead By: Damien Jackson



An inspiring true life story. "I became what I swore I never would. A violent, aggressive, cold-hearted, criminal-minded, statistic. I was no scarface, I was a corner hustler. I worked blocks, I was selling on rock at a time. I had to fight my own wars."

What can I say about this book? It an outstanding book! It about this young mann in his probably 17 and he his living homeless, but he was not homeless at first he had a good family, but he and his family choose to go to the wrong path. Now he his going through a process that actually he never knew he was going to go through in his life. This book is based on a true story. And I do not want to spoil it because probably you might hate for telling you it, but go and buy the book. It a great testimony from the bottom and now where he his at. My personal reaction to this reading selection was like I said outstanding! It like no other book I read. Since the book is outstanding I believe that the author's intent was to show that it possible that from the bottom it can really change know matter what you are in. What ever struggle you go through it not impossible to fail. 

It was sold not only in USA but also in Brazil.


After, Damien and his wife.

Before, he was in the Bloods.

x
x

No comments:

Post a Comment